Looking for premium CBD products in Chattanooga? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chattanooga, Tennessee, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Chattanooga and nearby cities such as murfreesboro, cookeville, and greeneville
Tennessee CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Tennessee?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Chattanooga, TN
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Chattanooga.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.