Looking for high-quality CBD products in Chattanooga? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chattanooga, Tennessee, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Chattanooga, TN
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Chattanooga.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.