Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Chatsworth? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chatsworth, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Chatsworth and nearby cities like rosedale, martinez, and east-hemet
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Chatsworth, CA
Because there are so many different products, it can become difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Chatsworth.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.