Looking for high-quality CBD in Charlottesville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Charlottesville, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Charlottesville, VA
With such a vast number various brands, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Charlottesville or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.