Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Charlottesville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Charlottesville, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Charlottesville and nearby cities like baileys-crossroads, winchester, and kingstowne
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Charlottesville, VA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often become challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should think about when buying CBD in Charlottesville or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.