Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Charleston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Charleston, West Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
CBD Regulations in West Virginia: Is CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Charleston, WV
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Charleston or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.