Looking for premium CBD in Charleston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Charleston, South Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Charleston and neighboring cities like hilton-head-island, socastee, and conway
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Charleston, SC
With such a vast number different brands, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Charleston.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.