Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Charleston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Charleston, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Charleston and neighboring cities such as cary, waukegan, and limestone
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Charleston, IL
With such a vast number different brands, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Charleston.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.