Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Chantilly? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Chantilly, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Chantilly, VA
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Chantilly or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.