Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Champaign? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Champaign, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Champaign, IL
With so many different products, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Champaign or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.