Looking for premium CBD oil products in Chambersburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Chambersburg, PA
With so many various products, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Chambersburg or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.