Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Chambersburg? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Chambersburg and nearby cities like bethel-park, lower-macungie, and moon
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Chambersburg, PA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s five important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Chambersburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.