Shopping for premium CBD in Centennial? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Centennial, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Centennial and nearby cities such as lakewood, greenwood-village, and louisville
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Centennial, CO
Because there are so many different products, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Centennial.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.