Shopping for premium CBD products in Cedar Mill? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cedar Mill, Oregon, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Oregon: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Cedar Mill, OR
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Cedar Mill or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.