Shopping for top-quality CBD in Cedar Falls? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cedar Falls, Iowa, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Cedar Falls, IA
Because there are such a vast number various options, it can become quite challenging to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must consider when buying CBD in Cedar Falls.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.