Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Cedar City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cedar City, Utah, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Cedar City and neighboring cities like logan, clinton, and roy
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Cedar City, UT
With such a vast amount various options, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Cedar City or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.