Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Cave Spring? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cave Spring, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Cave Spring and other cities such as lynchburg, linton-hall, and roanoke
Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Cave Spring, VA
Because there are so many different options, it can often become difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Cave Spring.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.