Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Castro Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Castro Valley, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Castro Valley, CA
With such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Castro Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.