Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Castro Valley, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Castro Valley and nearby cities including la-mirada, tracy, and escondido
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Castro Valley, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Castro Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.