Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Castle Rock? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Castle Rock, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Castle Rock and nearby cities including northglenn, lafayette, and cimarron-hills
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Castle Rock, CO
With so many different companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s five things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Castle Rock or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.