Shopping for top-quality CBD in Casselberry? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Casselberry, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Casselberry, FL
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Casselberry.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.