Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Casselberry? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Casselberry, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Casselberry and nearby cities including myrtle-grove, hallandale-beach, and lehigh-acres
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Casselberry, FL
With so many various products, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Casselberry.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.