Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Casper? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Wyoming!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Casper, Wyoming, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Casper and nearby cities such as sheridan, gillette, and cheyenne
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Wyoming?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wyoming.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Casper, WY
With so many different products to select from, it can be challenging to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Casper.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.