Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Casas Adobes? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Casas Adobes, Arizona, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Arizona: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD in Casas Adobes, AZ
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Casas Adobes or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.