Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Cartersville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cartersville, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Cartersville and neighboring cities such as sugar-hill, union-city, and college-park
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Cartersville, GA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often become difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Cartersville.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.