Looking for top-quality CBD products in Carrollwood? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Carrollwood, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Carrollwood and neighboring cities like hialeah, venice, and ocoee
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Carrollwood, FL
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can often be difficult to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Carrollwood or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.