Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Carrollton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Carrollton, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Carrollton, GA
Because there are such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can often be difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are five important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Carrollton.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.