Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Carrboro? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Carrboro, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Carrboro, NC
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Carrboro or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.