Looking for top-quality CBD products in Carol Stream? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Carol Stream, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Carol Stream, IL
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Carol Stream or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.