Looking for high-grade CBD products in Carbondale? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Carbondale, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Carbondale, IL
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Carbondale or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.