Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Capital? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Capital, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Capital, IL
With such a vast number various options, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Capital.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.