Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Capital? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Capital, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Capital and neighboring cities including west-deerfield, hinsdale, and elk-grove
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Capital, IL
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Capital or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.