Looking for premium CBD in Cape Girardeau? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Cape Girardeau and neighboring cities including ozark, overland, and chesterfield
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Missouri?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Cape Girardeau, MO
Because there are so many different products, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s several things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Cape Girardeau.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.