Shopping for high-grade CBD in Canon City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Canon City, Colorado, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Canon City and nearby cities including cimarron-hills, broomfield, and fort-collins
CBD Regulations in Colorado: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Canon City, CO
With so many different products, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are 5 important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Canon City or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.