Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Campbell? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Campbell, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Campbell and neighboring cities such as west-carson, granite-bay, and canoga-park
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Campbell, CA
With so many various options to choose from, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Campbell or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.