Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cambridge, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Cambridge and nearby cities such as holyoke, weymouth, and barnstable-town
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Cambridge, MA
With such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Cambridge or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.