Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Camarillo? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Camarillo, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Camarillo, CA
Because there are so many various options, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Camarillo or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.