Looking for premium-quality CBD in Calhoun? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Calhoun, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Georgia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Calhoun, GA
Because there are such a vast amount various products to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Calhoun.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.