Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Calexico, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Calexico and nearby cities like live-oak, beverly-hills, and santa-barbara
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Calexico, CA
With such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Calexico or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.