Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Calabasas? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Calabasas, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Calabasas and nearby cities like castaic, west-hills, and merced
Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Calabasas, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can become difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Calabasas.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.