Looking for premium-grade CBD in Cabot? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cabot, Arkansas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Cabot and other cities like bryant, bryant, and el-dorado
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Cabot, AR
With so many different brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Cabot or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.