Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Butte? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Montana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Butte, Montana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Butte and nearby cities such as helena, kalispell, and bozeman
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Montana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Montana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Butte, MT
With so many various companies, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Butte or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.