Shopping for premium CBD products in Burrillville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Burrillville, Rhode Island, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Rhode Island: Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Burrillville, RI
With so many various options to select from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Burrillville or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.