Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Burlington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Vermont!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Burlington, Vermont, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Burlington and nearby cities such as rutland, colchester, and essex
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Vermont?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Vermont.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Burlington, VT
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become quite difficult to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should consider when buying CBD in Burlington.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.