Looking for premium-quality CBD in Burlington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Burlington, North Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Burlington, NC
With such a vast number different options, it can be difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Burlington.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.