Looking for top-quality CBD products in Burlington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Burlington, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Burlington and other cities like matthews, roanoke-rapids, and gastonia
North Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Burlington, NC
With such a vast amount various options, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Burlington or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.