Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Burlington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Burlington, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Burlington and other cities like haverhill, natick, and brockton
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Burlington, MA
Because there are so many various options, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Burlington.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.