Looking for high-quality CBD in Burlington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Burlington, Kentucky, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Burlington, KY
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s five things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Burlington.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.