Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Burlington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Burlington, Kentucky, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Burlington and neighboring cities such as shively, nicholasville, and paducah
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Burlington, KY
Because there are so many different companies, it can often be challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Burlington.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.