Shopping for high-grade CBD in Burlington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Burlington, Iowa, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Burlington and neighboring cities such as waterloo, sioux-city, and iowa-city
Is CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Burlington, IA
With so many various options, it can often be quite challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Burlington.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.