Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Burlingame? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Burlingame, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Burlingame and nearby cities like chino-hills, la-verne, and antioch
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Burlingame, CA
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Burlingame or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.