Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Burien, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Burien and other cities including camano, bothell-west, and bonney-lake
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Burien, WA
With such a vast amount different options, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are several things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Burien.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.