Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Burbank? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Burbank, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Burbank, CA
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Burbank.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.