Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Bull Run? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bull Run, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Bull Run and neighboring cities such as alexandria, bristol, and buckhall
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Bull Run, VA
With so many various products, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Bull Run or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.