Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Bull Run? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bull Run, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Virginia CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Bull Run, VA
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can become challenging to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are five things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Bull Run.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.