Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Buena Park? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Buena Park, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Buena Park and neighboring cities including east-los-angeles, chico, and beaumont
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Buena Park, CA
With such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Buena Park or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.