Looking for premium CBD in Buckingham? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Buckingham, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Buckingham, PA
With such a vast number various brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Buckingham or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.