Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bryant, Arkansas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Bryant and other cities such as bentonville, cabot, and jonesboro
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Bryant, AR
With such a vast amount various brands, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in Bryant.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.