Looking for premium-grade CBD in Bryant? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bryant, Arkansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Arkansas CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Arkansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bryant, AR
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Bryant.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.