Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Brownsville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Brownsville, Texas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Brownsville and other cities including dickinson, cibolo, and edinburg
CBD Regulations in Texas: Is CBD Oil Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Brownsville, TX
Because there are so many different companies, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when buying CBD in Brownsville or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.